• powered 2-way coaxial loudspeaker
• Stage monitor, full-range PA and PA with LF AXI SUB
• Nominal dispersion angle (HxV) 70°x70°
• LF extension (AXI SUB)
• Rigging optional accessories
• Internal DSP module and APNET Apia software via Ethernet
• Fir-green RAL 6009® Polyurea coating
The AXI-IN is the smallest member of the AXI series. A 2 way compact and powerful self powered loudspeaker delivering cutting edge audio quality. The AXI-IN’s integrated bi-amplification and static DSP module (48k at 24 bit) offers a comprehensive transducer protection while offering defined audio reproduction. The AXI-IN is a complete integrated system that has been designed to fulfil the highest audio expectations for a broad range of professional sound reinforcement applications. The AXI-IN has an auto switchable current transformer with a range of 85 to 264 VAC to accommodate worldwide use. With its frequency response of 85 Hz – 19 kHz, an onboard low cut selector of 125 Hz and a max volume of 123 db SPL the AXI-IN is perfectly suitable for applications as stage monitoring, front-fills, under-balcony fills and near field monitoring.