• Self powered 2-way coaxial loudspeaker
• Stage monitor, full-range PA and PA with LF AXI SUB
• Nominal dispersion angle (HxV) 60° x 40° coverage
• LF extension (AXI SUB)
• Rigging optional accessories
• Internal DSP module and APNET Apia software via Ethernet
• Fir-green RAL 6009® Polyurea coating
AXI-L, the largest of Apia’s stage monitors, is a 2-way full range loudspeaker, made with a neodymium cone driver of 15” and a 3” voice coil neodymium compression driver. It achieves a high SPL and feedback stability with remarkable vocal presence, clarity and neutral, balanced sound.As well as delivering cutting edge audio quality, the integrated amplification and DSP module offers comprehensive transducer protection, a precise system drive engine and optimized on-board preset library. The self-powered coaxial range offers a complete integrated system approach and has been designed to fulfil the highest audio expectations for a broad range of professional sound reinforcement applications. The AXI-L cabinet and handles are constructed from Baltic birch plywood. It has an impact-resistant paint finish made with polyurea coating, installation brackets and a loudspeaker stand insert socket.