• Self powered 2-way coaxial loudspeaker
• Stage monitor, full-range PA and PA with LF AXI SUB
• Nominal dispersion angle (HxV) 90° Axi-symmetric
• LF extension (AXI SUB)
• Rigging optional accessories
• Internal DSP module and APNET Apia software via Ethernet
• Fir-green RAL 6009® Polyurea coating
AXI-M is a medium size stage monitor with a 2-way full range loudspeaker, which due to the coaxial design, has a compact low profile enclosure. It achieves a high SPL and feedback stability and dispersion with remarkable vocal presence, clarity and a neutral balancedsound. As well as delivering cutting edge audio quality, the integrated amplification and DSP module offers comprehensive transducer protection, a precise system drive engine and an optimized on-board preset library.The AXI-M self-powered coaxial range offers a complete integrated system approach and has been designed to fulfil the highest audio expectations for a broad range of professional sound reinforcement applications. The AXI-M cabinet and handles are constructed from Baltic birch plywood. It has an impact-resistant paint finish made with polyurea coating, installation brackets and a loudspeaker stand insert socket.