• 21″ Active Subwoofer
• Nominal LF Amplifier Power LF 1x 2000 W @ 4 ohms
• Power handling capacity LF (RMS) 1500W
• Internal DSP module and APNET Apia software via Ethernet
• Universal mains 85-264Vac
• Fir-green RAL 6009® Polyurea coating
The Apia C-Infra is a 21” powered subwoofer but also functions as a full-featured integrated audio system with on board DSP, which forges a powered and processed output for creating a wide array of speaker configurations with the Apia Ciwi and Cimi series. With the mounting insert on the upper side for attaching mid-high speakers makes the Cimi and Ciwi series convenient to use and ideal for medium throw applications in theaters, concert halls, disco clubs, lounge bar, restaurants, shopping malls and all other audio/video installations. All C-Infra components are designed by Apia and custom-made under Apia’s quality control.