• 12″ Active Subwoofer
• Power handling capacity LF (RMS/peak 10 ms) 300 W @ 8 ohms
• Nominal Processed Satallite Amplifier Power (Installation series) 1×800 W @ 4ohms
• Internal DSP module and APNET Apia software via Ethernet
• Universal mains 85-264Vac
• Fir-green RAL 6009® Polyurea coating
The Apia C-Sub is a 12” powered subwoofer but also functions as a full-featured integrated audio system with internal DSP which forges a powered and processed output for creating a wide array of speaker configurations with the Apia Ciwi and Cimi series. The Cimi and Ciwi include a threaded mounting insert on the upper side of the speaker for attaching mid-high speakers. This makes the Cimi and Ciwi series convenient to use and ideal for medium throw applications in theaters, concert halls and audio/video installations in disco clubs, lounge bar, restaurants and shopping malls. All C-sub components are designed by Apia and custom-made under Apia’s exacting quality control.