• Passive column speaker ( 8 x 2″ neodymium magnet)
• Front Fill & PA with C-Sub or C-infra
• Nominal dispersion angle (H: 90°) – (V : 7°- 30° selectable)
• LF extension (C-Sub or C-Infra)
• Rigging optional accessories
• Control APNET Apia software via Ethernet
• Finish Black or RAL code on special order
The Apia CIMI Line8 are weather-proof passive speaker systems, comprised of 2” neodymium magnet transducers housed in an elegant aluminum casing painted with the robust electrostatic powder painting system which are available in custom RAL colors. The CIMI Line8’s closely spaced cone drivers provide phase coherence with low distortion.To accommodate a range of applications, the vertical dispersion pattern can be instantly switched for either wide or narrow coverage (7° or 30°). The optional rigging and linking accessories allow multiple speakers to be interconnected, creating a wide array of vertical and horizontal configurations for temporary or permanent installation. For integration with other speakers or amplifiers, the CIMI Line8 offers selectable impedance (16Ω / 64Ω). Set to 64Ω, up to thirty two CIMI Line8 speakers can be powered via a single amplifier channel simplifying installation of a wider distributed installed system.