• Passive column speaker ( 12 x 3″ neodymium magnet)
• Front Fill & PA with C-Sub or C-infra
• Nominal dispersion angle (H: 90°) – (V : 7°- 30° selectable)
• LF extension (C-Sub or C-Infra)
• Rigging optional accessories
• Control APNET Apia software via Ethernet
• Fir-green RAL 6009® Polyurea coating
The Apia Ciwi Line12 is a passive speaker system, comprised of 3” neodymium magnet transducers housed in an elegant wood casing and painted with waterproof polyurea which is also available in custom RAL colors. The Ciwi Line12’s closely spaced cone drivers provide phase coherence and low distortion.To accommodate a range of applications, the vertical dispersion pattern can be instantly switched for either wide or narrow coverage (7° or 30°). The optional rigging and linking accessories allow for multiple speakers to be interconnected, creating a wide array of vertical and horizontal configurations for temporary or permanent installation. For integration with other speakers or amplifiers, the Ciwi Line12 offers selectable impedance (4Ω / 16Ω). Set to 16Ω, up to eight Ciwi Line12s can be powered via a single amplifier channel, simplifying installation of a wider distributed installed system.