• 2-way passive coaxial loudspeaker
• Front Fill & PA with C-Sub or C-infra
• Nominal dispersion angle (HxV) 90° Axi-symmetric
• LF extension (C-Sub or C-Infra)
• Rigging optional accessories
• Control APNET Apia software via Ethernet on C-Sub or C Infra
• Fir-green RAL 6009® Polyuria coating or RAL code on special order
The Ciwi is a 2 way passive loudspeaker with a high power, clear sound and precise output. Its coaxial speaker gives the Ciwi a conical sonic vertical and horizontal dispersion angle of 90°. The Ciwi series are able to reproduce the entire vocal frequency range with excellent intelligibility, starting from 100 Hz to 19 KHz. With a max volume output of 119 dB SPL the Ciwi series can be integrated in a variety of audio operations and designs. With its versatile accessories the Ciwi’s applications include FOH near field monitors, personal monitoring on small stages, installations in theatres, churches, front fill and under-balcony fill, portable and installed AV systems, stage and AV studio monitoring, disco clubs, lounge bar and restaurants.