• 2-way Line array loudspeaker
• full-range element, operating from 85 Hz to 19 kHz
• Nominal dispersion angle (H) 110°
• LF extension elements with MIO SUB, operating down to 29 Hz
• Rigging optional accessories
• QDS-13 Control and protection
• Fir-green RAL 6009® Polyuria coating or RAL code on special order
Apia Pro Audio has created the Mio System with performance, aesthetics and ergonomics as integral criteria in its design. Realizing high performance in a small package the Mio is a great fit for all medium size audio applications. The Mio has a unique speaker design integrating a 2x 6.5”cone driver and 1.4”exit compression driver. Mio’s aesthetics and user friendly mounting abilities fill the demanding needs of architects and sound engineers alike. The Mio cabinet has a fixed tilt mechanism of 110° horizontal and a variable 0° to 10° vertical angles. MIO, when used with the high-tech QDX-13 amplifier, reproduces a surprising performance according to its size. MIO line array system is also supported by MIO Sub or RS Sub. The MIO system is based on an ultra-compact enclosure and a supporting subwoofer which offers an extended bandwidth and low frequency response. Intended for rental productions and fixed installations, the MIO delivers remarkable acoustic properties in an unobtrusive and lightweight package of 41 lb/ 19 kg. This system is best suited for various long-throw applications, including FOH L/R systems, central clusters, distributed systems and complementary fills.