• 2-way Line array loudspeaker
• full-range element, operating from 55 Hz to 20 kHz
• Nominal dispersion angle (H) 110°
• LF extension elements with NUA SUB, operating down to 32 Hz
• Rigging optional accessories
• QDX-13 Control and protection
• Fir-green RAL 6009® Polyuria coating or RAL code on special order
Apia Pro Audio has produced the NUA System with performance, aesthetics and ergonomics as fundamental in its design. NUA is a user-friendly system with an ergonomic mechanical layout. It produces 139db SPL with a frequency range down to 55Hz which will meet the needs for medium and large scale applications while simplifying the demands of architects and sound engineers alike. NUA is designed with a 2×8”cone driver and a 1.4” exit compression driver and has a mounting tilt mechanisms that work in 110 ̊ horizontal and between 0 ̊ to 10 ̊ vertical angles. NUA, when used with the high tech QDX-13 amplifier, reproduces a surprising performance according to its size. The NUA line array system is supported by NUA Sub or RS Sub.